You can also follow the steps written below.
- Click on this link.
- In the top right-hand corner of the page, there is a link that says “Login/Sign-up”. Click on the link.
- It will then take you to a new page, where you will need to sign up, so press that button.
- To sign up: put in your name, email, and an account password that you will remember. Then Click “Sign Up”.
- Now that your account is created, click “Log In/Sign-up” and enter your account information into the Log In prompt.
- Once logged in, in the top-right hand corner of the home page, your name will now appear. Click on your name and select “My Account”.
- Inside your account, on the left side of the page, is a link to UCC National Youth Event. Click on this link. You will have to enter this password: NYE2020
- The page which opens will have an instructional video, instructional text, and all of the day’s activity prompts.
You can access the website and work though the activities and projects independently at your own pace today. We will join together for an hour of virtual Community Gathering and Reflection on Saturday, January 25 at 7:30 pm EST. This gathering will take place over Zoom. The link to attend can be found on the Incredible Days website. If you have not used Zoom before, please log in several minutes early to allow the program time to download and set up on your device.
If you require tech support with the Incredible Days website, please reach out directly to Incredible Days at Info@IncredibleDaysGroup.com.